Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

sanguine notions

We're coming up on my 1 year anniversary of being back from Argentina. It shouldn't be a big deal, but considering all the ambitions and optimism I had for my return, I am highly disappointed -yet not surprised- at where I am. I was so excited to get back to Alaska and reconnect with people, meet new people, graduate, work and save up money and move to the lower 48 for some living.

I just got a job, and it is only a part-time one at that. I am living penny by penny and can see no way out of Alaska anytime soon. However, my life has proven to be pretty good since getting back so I can be content for the time being. So no matter how disheartened I am at how poor I am and how slow it is to get the ball moving in Anchorage, I am feeling alright.

I don't know what the purpose of this blog will be. Maybe just to have something to make fun of things. I'm not particularly funny, so I can't turn it into a comic-type blog. I also don't want to make it too personal, as I had many blogs of torment and angst when I was a teenager. Maybe I will comment on worldly happenings. And by "comment" I mean bitch about stupid people doing stupid shit.

Ideally I would like to have a blog for my designs and crafts and such, but it's such a hassle. Taking pictures, GOOD ones really, resizing, uploading. I have some camera settings to change. Here's some ideas.

Jindy

No comments:

Post a Comment